Skip to content
- Weintrop, D., Subramaniam, M., Morehouse, S. & Koren, N. (2022). The state of computational thinking in libraries. Technology, Knowledge and Learning. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10758-022-09606-w
- Subramaniam, M., Koren, N., Morehouse, S. & Weintrop, D. (2022). Capturing computational thinking in public libraries: An examination of assessment strategies, audience, and mindset. Journal of Librarianship and Information Science, 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1177/09610006221084126
- Subramaniam, M., Koren, N. & Weintrop, D. (accepted). Capturing Outcomes of Youth Computational Thinking Programs in Public Libraries: A Repository of Assessment Tools and Case Studies of Impact [Conference program]. ALA Annual Conference, 23-28 June 2022, Washington D.C., United States.
- Subramaniam, M., Weintrop, D., Morehouse, S. & Koren, N. (2021, June 23-29). IMProving Assessment of Computational Thinking in Libraries: IMPACT Your Library [Conference presentation]. ALA Annual Conference 2021, Online.
- Weintrop, D., Subramaniam, M. & Morehouse, S. (2021, April 8-12). Computational Thinking in Public Libraries [Conference poster]. Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association (AERA) 2021, online.
- Weintrop, D., Morehouse, S., & Subramaniam, M. (2021). Assessing computational thinking in libraries. Computer Science Education, 31(2), 290-311. https://doi.org/10.1080/08993408.2021.1874229